Internship: Event Planner & Community Manager
Looking for an international adventure? We challenge you to become the best Event Planner & Community Manager in Prague or Madrid! You’ll be living with international students, interns and young professionals from all over the world and making their stay memorable will be your main task!
-Proactively organize events (for example a welcome laser tag tournament, yoga afternoons, small workshops about country culture, skills development, sports tournaments, trips, parties with our partners etc)
-Look for strategies to welcome new tenants and l make the community members from the multiple flats in the city feel integrated and seen
-Basic digital marketing skills. Create simple content for social media: share with us some pictures or videos of the day-to-day life of the community of students or the city you’re living in
-Become a Student Room Flat ambassador and bring our brand close to the universities and international students and professionals communities
– Suggest new fun partnerships!
– You are a social butterfly with a chatty personality and proactive attitude
– You are a student, intern, or recent graduate with enough free time to dedicate yourself to growing your new Student Room Flat Community
-You’re a people person! Not the right fit if you have a shy personality ;)
– You can speak English (proficient), and other languages such as Czech, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese
– You are a born problem-solver and challenge-taker!
-You’re responsible & reliable
– You have previous experiences abroad and experience in group monitoring (not a must!)
When applying: Send your cv and tell us why you are undoubtedly the Community Manager we were waiting for! Feel free to send us also a link to your social media. * IF YOU’RE A CURRENT TENANT OF STUDENT ROOM FLAT REMEMBER TO REFER IT IN YOUR APPLICATION*
-Cover up to 50% of your rent
-Offer you 3 nights for free at Camilo Co-living in Porto, Portugal, depending on its availability.
– You have a Flexible schedule easy to conciliate with your studies
– No need to go to the office: work from home apart from when you have to attend community events created by you
-Chance to enrich your CV while working with a fast-growing company
-Opportunity to join a young team of international professionals