Looking for an international adventure? We challenge you to become the Community Manager of some of the trendiest co-living spaces in Prague! You’ll be living with international students, interns and young professionals from all over the world and making their stay memorable will be your main task!
For this internship we Offer You:
-SRF Member card with special deals around Europe
-Free accommodation if you wish to spend some holidays days in Porto, Lisbon, Prague, Plzen, Budapest, Berlin, Barcelona or Athens (it will depend on the availability of the properties and Hosts)
– Commission per new booking you might attract to the residence or other rooms listed in your community country
-Assure the co-living space members are having a pleasant stay by facilitating their communication with the host or booking platform if any question or problem appears
-Realize the check-in and check-out of the members following the Host Guidelines
-Suggest and organize events (for example a welcome cocktail party to yoga afternoons, small workshops about the country’s culture and skills development etc)
-Assure the basic community rules are being followed: like silence hours, the integrity of the spaces and furniture, the respect for others’ privacy. Incite values of community, responsibility, and friendship in order to create a nice and clean environment in the co-living space.
-Create basic content for social media: share with us some pictures or videos of the day to day life at the co-living space
-Become a Student Room Flat/Sharedd Brand Ambassador close to the universities and international students and professionals communities
– You are a social butterfly with a chatty personally and proactive attitude
– You can speak the countries native language, English(proficient), and other languages
– You are a student, intern or recent graduate with enough free time to truly dedicate yourself to grow your new Student Room Flat/Sharedd Community
– You are a born problem-solver and challenge taker!
– You have previous experiences abroad and experience in groups monitoring
When applying: Send a motivation letter that shows why you are undoubtedly the Community Manager we were waiting for! We give preference to candidates who already had experiences abroad or monitoring big groups, events organization and good communication skills in english (or even other languages). Send us also a link to your social media, Linkedin or website.