Community Guidelines SRF APP
Welcome to the Student Room Flat APP!
The SRF APP functions as a community-oriented platform that exclusively caters to our tenants, providing them with a meeting place to discuss their experiences abroad.
To meet the collective goals of our community, it’s important that all members feel safe and supported. To help everyone have the best possible experience, please take a look at our community guidelines:
- Feel free to Introduce yourself in your chat groups
- Post questions and start discussions on any topics relating to your international experience
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life
- Be polite and communicate with respect
- Respect the privacy of other community members
- Utilize community managers for support if needed
- Contact us directly with feedback at [contact email]
Rules and Restrictions
- Don’t share personal or private information
- Don’t post promotional content and don’t spam
- Personal attacks, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated
- Don’t post explicit, rude or aggressive content
Report Violations: If you feel another person is violating SRF policies, use the Flagging or Report tools available next to Events, Chat, and on Profiles. You can also contact our team directly.
In the event of someone violating these guidelines, we will take action to protect other members. This might include a warning or in the event of extreme or repeat behaviour, the member may be banned from the SRF app.
If you experience or witness any behaviour that doesn’t follow our community guidelines, flag it or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports are kept confidential.