Who doesn’t like to enjoy a nice open-air movie night?
Be ready! Time has come to enjoy those magical moments at one of the multiple outdoors cinemas located in Prague.
Because yes! Prague counts many places outdoors cinemas.
But where are the best places to see open-air movies?
In this article I give you a list of the main places where you can enjoy Czech and/or international movies with your friends.
With free admission or not, you will have a large selection of possibilities during the summer period, starting NOW!
So let’s discover and share with us later which ones are your favorite!
- Vystaviste Holešovice.
- Outdoor cinema Regina situated close to the building of the Czech Radio in Karlín
- MeetFactory, will be screening movie for free every Wednesday starting on 30th May
- Tiskárna na Vzduchu, screens every Tuesday from 9 p.m.
- “Letňák” includes an open-air cinema, which screens once a week from 9 p.m
- Žluté lázně Shows are every Tuesday with free admission
- Cinebus screenings are free of charge and they take place in different locations in Prague.
- Outdoor cinema Nákladové nádraží Žižkov
- Open-air cinema U Bukanýra
- Open-air cinema Biokáf Cross Club
- Open-air cinema Kamínka
- Sunday cinema in Café Neustadt
- Kinematograf bratří Čadíků in Galerie Harfa
- Riegrovy Sady, open-air cinema screens with admission for FREE.
- Seasonal Cultural Center Containall, Movies are shown with free entrance.
Now, you only need to choose and enjoy nice movies!